Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Heh ^^;

First off, well done for getting it finished ;p Second, I'm always loving that Casualty scene, the first moment I heard it I burst out laughing!

However, I think you've put Simple minds on a bit too early, it didn't really go with when Tails told Amy Sonic died and then she kills herself. It's good in the credits though.

Love all that hairyness in all the graphics and that scene where Knuckles punches Sonic in the face was just hilarious!

Well done!

Everyone, I provided the voice of Amy in this. ^^

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Good job

I thought that was pretty good. Paul's part in particular was some excellent spritework, never seen anything like it. I also like Daniel Sun's part, and the bit with the Moonwalker Mickey Mouse.

Personally I'm not into this record as much a certain other Daft Punk track (Around the World, if you will), but it was a good choice for the characters to dance to.

To most of the other artists, well done, keep practicing, you did your best. Don't let those cynical arseholes stop you from making better flashwork!

You should all be proud of what you done.

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

Erm...

Yeah, a talking penis, very funny BUT, it's very well animated, the characters are well designed and their voices suit them great. I didn't really like the bit in the end or the bit where the Arabian boy's dick gets slashed off, but the rest of it was funny, e.g. the bit where the penis pops out and that girl's scarring her face.

I'd like to see some more stuff from you soon.

Fart Dictionary Fart Dictionary

Mmmm...;)

Nice...but I've heard a whole lot more farts than that! What's with the guy who says 'OMG!'

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

So true...

Heh, this is so true. You can hardly do anything on W98 anymore (funny I say that - my grandma got a windows 98 computer recently and there's hardly anything I can do with it ^^; ) I liked it when I was looking in the media player thing and all those error messages popped up around the screen (Lmao!). However, you could have done a bit more to the text to make it look more authentic...that's about it.

Great stuff ;D

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

That was fun

"Gimme some sugar!" I loved using the old woman LOL And I've never even played the original game ^^