Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Heh ^^;

First off, well done for getting it finished ;p Second, I'm always loving that Casualty scene, the first moment I heard it I burst out laughing!

However, I think you've put Simple minds on a bit too early, it didn't really go with when Tails told Amy Sonic died and then she kills herself. It's good in the credits though.

Love all that hairyness in all the graphics and that scene where Knuckles punches Sonic in the face was just hilarious!

Well done!

Everyone, I provided the voice of Amy in this. ^^

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Good job

I thought that was pretty good. Paul's part in particular was some excellent spritework, never seen anything like it. I also like Daniel Sun's part, and the bit with the Moonwalker Mickey Mouse.

Personally I'm not into this record as much a certain other Daft Punk track (Around the World, if you will), but it was a good choice for the characters to dance to.

To most of the other artists, well done, keep practicing, you did your best. Don't let those cynical arseholes stop you from making better flashwork!

You should all be proud of what you done.

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

Erm...

Yeah, a talking penis, very funny BUT, it's very well animated, the characters are well designed and their voices suit them great. I didn't really like the bit in the end or the bit where the Arabian boy's dick gets slashed off, but the rest of it was funny, e.g. the bit where the penis pops out and that girl's scarring her face.

I'd like to see some more stuff from you soon.

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

Hey Splapp!

Yeah, I remember it well when you sent me a demo version of it some time ago.

The ending's not that bad, but it could have been a bit better. In future, I suggest that you stream your sounds.

Other than that, it was very nicely animated, combining shape tweening and frame-by-frame stuff well.

Ignore the bastards who drop their crap on you. We love your flash movies, so carry on!

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

*immature giggle*

That blowjob scene was a little nasty, but I really enjoyed the rest of it...even though Mario hung himself (bad move!)

Power Star Power Star

Supa LOL!!!

In case you don't know, I like Mario spoofs. This is one of the finest I've ever seen. The characters moved so fast and slick, it'll probably make Randy blush...OK I'll shut up. Excellent work!

CH Hears The Crazy Frog CH Hears The Crazy Frog

Ringdingding *gets shot*

Actually Mr Morgan, Axel F is the name of the song Crazy Frog's ring-dinging over - it was originally a song from the 80's that was quite a hit back then I think.

Over to you now, the graphics could have been a LOT better, but I like the concept because it's so goddamn true! Crazy Frog shows up on every single channel alive and it gives us this massive urge to blow the bugger's brains out!

Keep it up though ^^

Moonhog responds:

heh thanks

Simon's Quest For Relief Simon's Quest For Relief

LOL

Oh that's real nice LOL I like the ending where it shows the Pepto.

Stephen Hawking Christmas Stephen Hawking Christmas

Laughed my ass off again!

Ha, that's one of the more funnier things I've seen today XD I'm never going to listen to Christmas songs the same way again!

Pop Idol - Wizard Of Oz Pop Idol - Wizard Of Oz

Weird but humourous

Yep, I'm immature and I find this funny to a point that I've actually put it in my favourites...only because of the music and the reference to Will and Gareth (lmao!). Would have been better if you had subtitles, since I dread to think of how the lyrics go.